What kind of church would we like to be?
- We envision each of us sharing the good news of Christ’s death and resurrection with friends and people in our community, many of whom will accept Him as Savior.
- We envision helping to develop all our members – new believers as well as established believers – into completely committed followers of Christ through people-friendly worship services, Bible studies and classes, special events, small groups and one-on-one times.
- We envision nurturing small groups where our people model biblical community: a safe place where we accept one another and are accepted, love and are loved, shepherd and are shepherded, encourage and are encouraged, forgive and are forgiven, and serve and are served.
- We envision helping all our members – youth as well as adults – to discover their God-given talents so that they are equipped to serve Christ effectively in some ministry either within or outside our church family. Our goal is that every member be a minister.
- This is our dream – our vision of what can be!